Sunday 5 February 2012

Rubbish 36:365

I struggled with this one today. The highlight of the day was being able to take Holly out for a walk in the snow. The rubbish- my attempt at photgraphing her running back with her ball!


Emma is very disappointed with the state of the snow tonight- it's RUBBISH! She was hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

Our rubbish collection day used to be Monday - with a fortnightly collection of recyclable rubbish. Here is the weekend's collection waiting to go out to the paper box! Last week they missed our box for some reason - so we will have FOUR weeks worth when they come again.

3 comments:

  1. If you knew how many photos I have of my dogs bums because they keep moving, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never work with children or animals eh?! If it is any consolation to your daughter, I work in a school and I too was hoping for a snow day to make it a nice long weekend. However, despite going to bed with 6" on the ground and waking up to find it is still there, I've just checked the school website and we are open as normal today. Rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol- Emma even resorted to telling me she had a teacher training day that she'd lost the letter. She also didn't get up at silly o clock this morning- she really didn't want to go to school!

    ReplyDelete