Monday 20 February 2012

Fragile- 51:365


I thought I had the pefect subject for this prompt. I have had a little glass mouse with a curly tail that contains a Half pence coin on the year that they were discontinued. He's lived in the same place since we had this house. Now I obviously don't notice him every day- because when I went to collect him for his photo, he wasn't there.

So someone has obviously had an incident with the fragile mouse and he is no more!

THe only other thing I could think of was the way I feel today. I've woken up with a streaming cold and sore throat and trying to get rid of it before it moves in for a while!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Somewhere I have a little glass pig with a curly tail .... containing a Swiss pfennig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hope the mouse turns up sometime! Hope you're feeling better tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the effect of your photo , hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww poor you.. hope the preventatives work for you!! theres some nasty bugs about for sure, luckily i seem to have escaped them so far...

    i had to laugh at your mouse story.. i had a similar incident with my beloved little frog today, went to get him and hes not there, i found him in 6 pieces in dh's junk drawer, hed knocked frog down and not told me and "was planning on fixing him".. well, ive put elvis back together now and put him in a safe(r) place.. hope your little mouse shows up in an unlikely place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plenty of fragile people about at the moment I think x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, poor you, hope it passes quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also hope you get better soon. I love the effect of your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your kind comments on my blog, Kim.
    I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete