Monday 27 February 2012

It's Monday - what are you reading?


I really enjoyed Before I go to sleep and couldn't put it down towards the end. I wasn't so keen on the next book I picked up - another Richard and Judy read. My Dear I wanted to tell you- by Louisa Young. I didn't really engage with any of the characters although I thought I was going to love this one!
I also read the third in a Nora Roberts series- Inner Harbour. This one followed Phillip and Seth's aunt Sybill. I did enjoy this one- but it wasn't the strongest in the series.

Im not sure which book to pick up next. I did buy Poppy Day on my kindle after I saw the author interviewed on tv. All the proceeds go to the Royal British Legion- and she's an army wife herself. It's quite a promising read from the first few pages. The other one I need to read is by JoJo Moyes- and the UKS book of the Month- Me Before You.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. New member. Not too crazy about being #13 though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I Go to Sleep is a book I wanted to read in 2011, but did not. I recently downloaded the eBook from my library. I plan to start it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fascinating to me how people in England and Australia can be reading books that are completely different from those people in the US are reading. Your titles are new to me!

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    I'd love to have you stop by.

    And I hope you'll also enter the Readerbuzz February Giveaway! You could win All Kinds of Kisses or Paris to the Past or a $25 Amazon giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nora Roberts...I just started her newest series - Inn BoonsBoro trilogy. I am eagerly awaiting the release of the second book.

    Have a great week! Here's my It's Monday Post if you'd like to stop by...I also posted a new giveaway today (see sidebar) that's open internationally.

    ReplyDelete