Monday 6 February 2012

It's Monday - what are you reading?


http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/
I enjoyed this one- but would have loved a bit more detail! Margaret wanted to go into teacher training- but her family needed her to work. So she became a housemaid- which is the servants servant. She found the work tough and relentless. She eventually became a cook whilst looking for a husband to escape.


Another Agatha Raisin mystery and lovely to curl up with whilst it was snowing outside!

Have a James Patterson to start next!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, James Patterson is one of my favourite authors but I haven't read any of his for ages! You've reminded me it's about time I picked up one of his books!

    Hope you have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read an Agatha Raisin in ages! She's a perfect choice for this time of the year.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Downton Abbey book looks pretty good :) Love me some Downton Abbey! Can't wait until it comes out on DVD!! Have a Great Reading Week!!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. James Patterson is a bit hit or miss but you gotta love Agatha Raisin!

    ReplyDelete