Friday 10 February 2012

Heart 41:365


One of the people joining in with the photography challenge has a HUGE heart and I'm using her blog header as the photo of the day for me. She saw that my daughter was 'distressed' (read in a bad temper) because her Amazon parcel hasn't arrived. She asks daily when she gets off the bus and goes into 'meltdown' every time I have to say it hasn't arrived.

Anyway- Michelle sent me a message and said she'd like to send her something in the post. The parcel has arrived today and as soon as Emma gets back from school I will add photos of her opening it.

She has made my day- and will make Emma's day aswell- so a huge thank you from both of us Michelle!

Just back to add the photos. Emma was absolutely thrilled and you have really spoilt her Michelle. She absolutely loves pink and things with her name on- so they were a real big hit- and she has taken the dvd straight upstairs to watch. I am absolutely overwhelmed and touched by your kindness. The photos have come out a bit blurry- not sure what I did although think I must have left it in macro!

We had smiles when she got home for the first time since her birthday and she's written a little thank you for you.


12 comments:

  1. Ahh that is lovely! How very sweet of Michelle :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma the thank note is lovely.I love the heart.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma can i use your note as my picture for today please

    ReplyDelete
  4. How kind and it's lovely to see the thank you note

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you can Michelle- it's the one I put on Facebook, cos didn't want to use your blog header on Facebook cos it has your name on it. Emma is 'busy' at the moment - with her dvd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should say- my photo has your name on it- not the blog!

      Delete
  6. At first I was wondering why there is a photo of Michelle's family on Kim's blog. Such a lovely attention Michelle !

    ReplyDelete
  7. How thoughtful Michelle, you have made one girl very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my kim i wouldnt have recognised ems!!! she has grown into a beautiful young lady and that smile is just heart melting!!!! natty says hello to the girls and a late happy birthday to them... she still talks about amy a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to see that sort of attention and care. Well done Michelle. What a lovely daughter Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! A day with a parcel is always a good one!

    ReplyDelete