Tuesday 20 March 2012

Quiet 80:365




It's been a very quiet day here- recharging the batteries and enjoying the first day of spring. My favourite way to spend quiet time is to curl up with a book and a cuppa. I've already used several booky photos- but here's another!!!! I love to pick up my 'reserved' books at the library and I admit that there is a 'quiet' thrill when I'm the first person to check the book out!!!!!


My other pleasure when I'm in a quiet mood is to listen to my quiet slushy tracks. Since we got Spotify I've set up a 'quiet' playlist. There are a couple of old Wham tracks thrown in there to stop me dropping off to sleep!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Always love a brand new library book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quiet time with a good book is the best kind of quiet time. That's what I did today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the opposite i love the smell of old books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Background music and a new book equals heaven in my world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an Easy Listening playlist, but I also have a Sing-along Loudly While You Are Ironing playlist as well!

    ReplyDelete