Monday 12 March 2012

Garden 72:365


I had a look round the garden this morning- and there isn't a lot going on that I haven't already used. SO I think it means a trip to a garden centre is essential, to add a bit of colour! This is the WINTER hanging basket that is only just coming into it's own. We'd normally be looking at the spring ones- but this might see us through the summer! I have to hope that the promised sunny weather is going to stick around this week- as it obviously needs a lot of tidying!

6 comments:

  1. it looks lovely, hope you get to tidy your garden and enjoy the shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your winter one? Seriously? It's looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your basket is lovely. you've inspired me to try one next year for a bit of winter colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great for a winter one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's brilliant, it would make me very happy to see that outside my house.

    Great photo of it too :)

    ReplyDelete