1- A sign welcoming people to your home town. I've used my 'holiday home'- it's where I'd live if I could afford to!
4. A group of tourists walking around St Michael's Mount
8- A tattoo on a person. This one was proving a challenge. Then we sat on the sea front eating lunch and this man was sitting on the wall directly in front of us!
11. A horn in the Perranporth Carnival
12- A mascot for a soft play area in the county- part of the carnival
15- A juggler. A bit of a cheat. We did see a juggler in the carnival- but by the time he got to our vantage point he stopped!
14- A parade at the carnival again.
The ones I still need to get-
2- a garden gnome
3. Birds on a wire
6. An urban street scene
7 . A rural landscape
10. A photo bomb
13. A sunrise (we tried to take one on our journey down- but they haven't really come out)
16. A sign in a language other than English
20. A bus with something painted on the side.