Thursday 16 April 2015

Truly, Madly, Greekly- Mandy Baggot


I absolutely loved this book. I lost myself in the Greek atmosphere and couldn't put the book down.

Ellen and Lacey have gone to a nice resort to research it's suitability for a wedding venue for Lacey. Once there Lacey seems to have forgotten she's supposed to be looking at menus, settings and meeting the wedding planner.She's concentrating instead on the delights of the entertainment team and the all inclusive drinks.

One of the team has noticed Ellen and wonders what is behind her reserved outlook- why hasn't she smiled on a holiday where she should be totally relaxed. He includes her in water aerobics, limbo dancing, trips to local places of interest. It seems they are both hiding hurt inside. Will they manage to 'heal' each other.

It's always great to find a new author (to me) who already has a lovely back catalogue of books for me to devour. I can't wait to read more by Mandy Baggot.

Many thanks to Bookoutre and Net Galley for this wonderful book to read and review.

1 comment:

  1. Great review, this is a fabulous summer book,

    ReplyDelete