Thursday 27 August 2015

The Sea between us- Emylia Hall


This book has everything that would draw me to choose a book. It has a gorgeous atmospheric cover, it’s set in Cornwall and has a beautiful writing style. I enjoyed her previous book, too.
Robyn is saved from drowning by one of her neighbours- Jago. It links their lives forever from that point. They follow different paths in life- but will fate bring them back together at some point in the future? The characters are really well drawn and have you rooting them.
I was drawn in from the start and completely lost myself within the pages and the beautiful Cornish scenery. Another book that I wish could have gone on forever!
With many thanks to the publisher and Net Galley for the opportunity to read this book.

 Another 5* read for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment